Health & Safety
It is the policy of our company Safety first and Foremost
It is policy of FIAFI GROUP to carry out all its work in a way that provides healthy and safe working practices and avoids risks of injury to anyone as a result of the activity for which the company is responsible.
The overall responsibility for Health, Safety & Environment rests at the highest level, however, all individual employees have important responsibility towards HSE and must participate in carrying out the policy. Appropriate training, supervision and information are provided to encourage and enable to carry out their duties safely.
Regular inspection and monitoring of the activities is undertaken and accidents or incidents are investigated promptly so that appropriate action is taken to prevent from reoccurrence. Unsafe work practices by an individual can often lead to accidents even in safe working environment. It is therefore our goal to eliminate both unsafe working condition and unsafe work practices.
It is the policy of our company to:
- Comply with all regulations governing Health, Safety & Environment at the job site
- To take expedient actions to correct or isolate unsafe conditions or work practices
- To promote Health, Safety & Environment awareness
- Hold each employee accountable for their individual responsibility for Health, Safety & Environment
- Every reasonable effort will be made to assure that employees can accomplish the safe completion of assigned tasks
- No task is so important, nor so urgently, that we cannot take the time to do it safe